Arabization and Localization Services
ASD can help you transform your already developed software solutions to run in the Arabic language. We can arabize user-interfaces, change directions and incorporate local data units such as currency, date and scientific measurements.
Localization involves translating websites, software, documentation, etc., into the language of a specific target audience. It is also concerned with ensuring that a product's content, style, graphics, and cultural conventions – such as currencies, dates, units of measurement, etc., – are appropriate to the language in which it is to be used.
In other words, Localization is the sum of translation plus customization that is required to create a different language edition of a product in order for it to work successfully in a particular culture or country. All text needs to be displayed in the native language and native conventions must be used for sorting and formatting, etc.
Therefore, the Localization Process includes:
ASD provides a wide range of software localization services, including:
- Translating the user interface software strings
- Rearranging the UI components to preserve the original look and feel after translation
- Resizing dialog boxes to suit the size of the translated text
- Customizing features
- Customizing formats (such as date/time, paper size, etc.)
- Testing the localized edition to ensure that the program works as expected…etc.
Our other services include:
- Software re-engineering, adaptation and compilation
- Software debugging and resizing
- Software functionality testing and usability QA
- Software bi-directional enabling
- Documentation and Online help translation
- Desktop Publishing (DTP)
- Software Testing
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Content Development of Websites, Help Pages, Manuals, etc.